Town of New Pekin

Listing Details

Address
PO Box 310, ,
Telephone
812.967.3777
The land for the town of New Pekin was first entered on August 25, 1818. The original town plat was made on December 23, 1883 by W. A. Graves. The town of New Pekin was incorporated in 1903 to provide funds to build and operate a school.
Map